Friday, October 21, 2011

This week in the studio


I had a glorious time in the studio this week with putting the finishing touches on a project for an exhibition opening next month at the Hunt Club, Deer Park for the Big West Festival.  Nothing like getting an idea out that has been sitting around for a while.  


These works below are trial paper lingerie works for my next Glory Box workshop at Deer Park next week.   This project is coming to a close at the end of the year and I am hoping to move the group away from traditional textiles - now that we have spent ten months perfecting lost and forgotten stitching skills - I am a little nervous - I hope that they get into my idea and try stitching with paper and found lace and other odments.

I had heaps of fun putting these camisoles together.



No comments: