Monday, November 02, 2009

Did any plans work out for October? Some...

My last blog post was for the very end of September with a list of plans, goals and achivities I wanted to achieve - here is a bit of a reflection on how I went:


Moved House CHECK

1. Making

Make Kd lunch bag FOUND A SUITABLE ONE IN THE OP SHOP CHECK

J present CHECK


Inspiration and pattern from Meet Me at Mikes

Finish Christmas Advent stockings NEARLY Four down - twenty one to go!



Finish Hj Dolly Cot Quilt cover CHECK





and for the detail on the back stitching (tried out a new quilting technique)




2. My Business

Develop map for my web site re-development SORT OF - I APPROACHED AN AMAZING DESIGNER TO HELP ME OUT IN EXCHANGE FOR SOME ART WORK & ALSO APPROACHED MY BRO TO HELP - SO HELP IS ALL GOOD - JUST UP TO ME NOW

Experiment with making work documentation process
SORT OF - STARTED A MAKING JOURNAL



Approach darling brother to re-work web site CHECK


Blog here three times a week and plan these posts HELL NO

Get Knot Ladies cranking SEE DEVELOP MY WEB SITE AND ALSO MY SISTER SENT ME THIS LINK TO GET THE INSPIRATION BURNING.

3.My Health
Commence eating and exercise diary on a daily basis
- really wanting to loose 5kg
TRY I HAVE PUT ON 5KG


4. My Family
Regular weekly family activities
- Monday night drawing
- Wednesday night bush walk & board games
WE ARE STILL TALKING - DOES THAT COUNT?

Did I mention that I moved house last month....

Not sure I feel up to planning for next month - although hope to make lots of Christmas cards and finish my Christmas shopping and making :)

No comments: