Saturday, June 25, 2011

A new little girl's outfit (you can't notice in this shot that I stuffed up the neck line!)

A little outfit that I have been meaning to make for some years now - and it has happened because there really isn't any thing to watch on telly - so now I sew! ( I miss you Dr Who and the cheesy world of British Spooks)


The pattern is from autumn 4/2009 of Ottobre Design - a beaut little kids pattern magazine - as you can see I have been holding off doing this sewing for quite a while - luckily the sizes go up to size 12!

My next project  I have drafted up a pattern for is a kangaroo costume for Australia dress up day at Hj's kinda - let's  see how that one goes with a nice tight time frame of this coming Thursday.  BAH who needs sleep when you can sew!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Loving the outfit Tam!! Wow!