Saturday, September 18, 2010

Felt works for Fathers Day stall




Yes - its true Fathers Day was nearly a month ago - but I can still show off some felt badges I made for our local school's Father Days stall.



I have been distracted some what from the computer - preferring books (Northline : a novel / Willy Vlautin These is my words : the diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901 : Arizona territories : a novel / Nancy E. Turner - both highly recommended) and and also falling heavily into the world of Ree Dummond.


These pins were inspired by Meet me at Mikes

Check out the moustache here - now that would make a fine father's day pin.

2 comments:

nattyj said...

Cute pins!
So these are all the wonderful things I have to look forward to when Q is at school!

Rochelle said...

Reminds me of all mum's felt creations too. x