Friday, June 08, 2012

Little Red Riding Hood


I finally finished this Little Red Riding hood cape for Hj on Thursday night - amazing how many things you get done when someone else cooks dinner!

This project got off to a great start with assistance cutting out fabric from the amazing sewers from the House of Cloth sewing nights.

The pattern is from a fabulous book I purchased last year with Nan's birthday money called "Little Things to Sew" by Lisel Gibson who you can find at Oliver & S

The button is vintage from a button jar I scavenged from Nan's - I think my great aunts might have collected buttons of clothing before they turned into rags!

Little girls are little treasures to sew for - I hope to make on for my London niece next!

1 comment:

PlanningQueen said...

Such a gorgeous cape - would love one myself!