Saturday, February 21, 2009

Last Weeks Warrnambool Trip



At the opening of Come on the Scene, Warrnambool with the very special Carly Preston (in the middle) and the darling Trevor Flinn.

Me in my latest opshop find in Colac - half price day - perfect therapy for calming nerves after a car accident.

Hmmmm - I wonder why I have one hand in my pocket - what am I trying to hide? It seems that I haven't given up hope of pretending that my bottom isn't really that big!



Here are some more special people that I caught up with in Warrnambool for a quick breakfast. Again life arriving to me in my thirties in little snatches of wonder.
This is Kel who I spent many leisurely hours enjoying life while we were meant to be at Uni - what a great time before mobile phones, ipods and the internet thing... In fact we were living in caves around smokey camp fires and scratching our bellies - how did my bottom get so big without a computer for so long in my life?

No comments: