Saturday, January 05, 2008

Felt Kiddies Key Rings


This is an idea I have been wanting to do for a while - it is amazing what planting yourself in a blogging community can do to your productivity; it just grows and expands.

It is a key ring for Hj's new creche bag she got from santa -

It is made from felt and I used a new embroidery stitch for me; the danish knot. I didn't exactly follow the instructions - as I wanted the knot to be reasonably small

I am pleased how it has turned out - starting one for Kd and his new bag this arvo.

The book that I get most of my stitch instructions from is The Needlecraft Magazine Book of Embroidery Stitches by Rebecca Bradshaw. Mum picked it up for me from the Bendigo library book sale and I just did a google to see if I could find its cover online and someone is trying to sell it for $68 - I think Mum brought it for $2 - it is a good book!

No comments: